Secure payment with SSL protocol
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) / Transport Layer Security (TLS) is the most widely used security protocol that creates a secure channel between two machines communicating over the Internet or an internal network. In our vulnerable Internet-centric society, SSL is typically used when a browser needs to securely connect to a web server.
Payment procedure with Ingenico (Ogone)
· "The customer is directly redirected to the secure site of the WestCoast Garage partner bank (Ingenico) via its secure partner platforms. The credit cards accepted on the website are: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Ideal
The customer's card is directly debited after the confirmation that the payment is successful. ''
· '' In case of payment by credit card, the card is debited when ordering. We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. ''
· '' Bancontact will be collected immediately, Visa / Mastercard after 2 days. ''
· '' Concerning the timeframe under which the buyer's bank account is debited when paying by credit card, this is done as follows: Bancontact / Mistercash, immediate and Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, 2 days after. This information is given for information only and requires the responsibility of the paying agency. ''
Means of payment
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Debit Cards: Maestro
- Bank transfers, our bank account number: BE 88 7320 5039 0541
All your payments are secure and processed by professional and competent services like Paypal, we have no access to any information about your bank details.