Registered name: WestCoast Garage (InRevolta)
Legal form: SRL
Our VAT number: BE07 2642 7753
Our bank account number (IBAN): BE88 7320 5039 0541
Our BIC number (for international payments): CREGBEBB
Information about our bank: CBC Banque S.A. 5000 Namur BE, BELGIUM
Managers: Serge Werdefroy, Nico Marchand
The head office
Address: Rue de Namur 9
Postal code: 1400
Phone: +32 (0) 67 21 20 99
The website www.inrevolta.com
Name of the host: www.vpsdepot.com
Address: Rolling Meadows, IL, Chicago United States
Telephone number of the host: +1 800-939-1854
E-Mail from the host: firstname.lastname@example.org
Implementation: God Of Web www.godofwebsite.com
All our prices are shown with VAT (VAT included) Belgian VAT of 21%.
Order procedure and payment
- To place an order on our site you must connect with your existing account or create an account in 2 minutes by providing your data such as name, address, telephone, email (your personal data are not disclosed to any third company).
Secure payment with SSL protocol
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) / Transport Layer Security (TLS) is the most widely used security protocol that creates a secure channel between two machines communicating over the Internet or an internal network. In our vulnerable Internet-centric society, SSL is typically used when a browser needs to securely connect to a web server.
Payment procedure with Ingenico (Ogone)
· "The customer is directly redirected to the secure site of the WestCoast Garage partner bank (Ingenico) via its secure partner platforms. The credit cards accepted on the website are: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Ideal
The customer's card is directly debited after the confirmation that the payment is successful. ''
· '' In case of payment by credit card, the card is debited when ordering. We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. ''
· '' Bancontact will be collected immediately, Visa / Mastercard after 2 days. ''
· '' Concerning the timeframe under which the buyer's bank account is debited when paying by credit card, this is done as follows: Bancontact / Mistercash, immediate and Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, 2 days after. This information is given for information only and requires the responsibility of the paying agency. ''
Means of payment
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Debit Cards: Maestro
- Bank transfers, our bank account number: BE 88 7320 5039 0541
- We accept payments by eco-checks, in cash in the store and payment by card on the website, valid only on travel products: scooters, monoroues, bikes, skateboard, longboard...!
All your payments are secure and processed by professional and competent services like Paypal, we do not have access to any of your banking information.
- Delivery time: 2-5 working days.
- Carrier: Dpd/UPS, the driver will pass to your home once, if you are absent he will iron a second time, and if you are still absent then they will leave you a notice of passage by asking you to contact them to fix another delivery or leave the package in a relay point near you.
- Destination: to all of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Spain, Norway , Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, Monaco
- Insurance: Your order is insured in case of loss or theft, you will be immediately refunded or you will receive a new order at no extra charge if the package is declared as lost or stolen!
- Tracking number: You receive your tracking number automatically by email, you can also track your package in the "my account" section.
Right to retract:
- The withdrawal period is 14 days.
- The withdrawal period begins on the day you receive your order.
- The withdrawal request must be submitted according to the method of your choice (telephone, email, mail, withdrawal form appearing on our site ...) and must be unambiguous clearly stating your decision to withdraw.
- You can also create a return via the withdrawal form here: retractation
- The amount of the refund is complete but the costs of returning the order are borne by the customer. The consumer returns or returns the goods to the company or to a person authorized by it to receive the goods, without undue delay and, in any event, at the latest 14 days following the communication of its decision to withdraw of the contract to the company.
- The reimbursement is made within 14 days after we have been informed of the consumer's decision to withdraw. We may possibly defer the reimbursement until recovery of the goods, or until the consumer has provided proof of shipment of the goods.
- The company makes the reimbursement using the same means of payment as that used by the consumer for the initial transaction, except with the express agreement of the consumer for another means of payment and provided that the reimbursement does not incur any costs for the consumer.
- The product must be returned in new condition showing no signs of wear or modification.
- Returns must be sent to the address of our store: "Rue de Namur 9, 1400 Nivelles, Belgium", mentioning the name of the manager: "Serge Werdefroy".
We will make a full and immediate refund if the product ordered on the site is out of stock, which is possible in the case where the site manager has not updated the site stock in real time, this is that is why we advise you to call us before placing an order to ensure that the product is always in stock.
Your personal data
- Your personal data (such as your surname, first name, email, age, address, phone and all your messages left on our site) are not disclosed to any third company or any legal person nor any physical person not part of our staff.
- Your personal data remains encoded only in our database to which no one has access except our staff.
- The only people who have access to your personal data as well as your messages left on our site are: the manager of the store, the sellers of our store, the manager of the website, as well as yourself.
- We use an instant chat system on our website created by a third party company (www.tawk.to), all messages that you leave us on the chat are only visible by our store staff, this company does not have access these messages because they are encrypted in their database and are inaccessible to them. Apart from your messages left on the chat, this tool also allows us to see your IP address and your geolocation, it serves us only to make statistics in which country our site generates the most visits.
- We do not have access to the password of your account because your password is encrypted in our database and we can not decrypt it, if you have forgotten your password we can not recover it, you have to reset and you will receive a new password in your mailbox that you can then change.
- We use the Google Analytics system on our site to analyze the daily number of visitors our site generates, Google saves your IP address to geotag you and define in which country our website generates the most visits.
- To be able to place an order on our site you must be over 18 years old or over, having obtained the authorization of your parents or guardian to register and place orders on our site, we will cancel all orders and erase all your personal data if you are under 16 years old or if you are under the age of 16 and you have not had permission from your parents or guardian to register.
- Our different payment methods are managed through the Paypal company, neither we Paypal nor have access to any of your bank data, Paypal is just the intermediary who communicates with your bank to accept your payment, or the refuse in case of fraud.
- Your personal data and all your messages remain stored in our database for an indefinite period, this is used to keep your account and you avoid recreating it systematically during your orders.
Why do we need your personal data
- We need your personal data only to deliver your orders placed on our site, as well as to have a follow-up for the guarantees, and this also allows us to send you mails promoting our new products (only with your agreement).
- We will send you emails in order to promote our products only if you have subscribed to our newsletter (you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time).
- We will never send advertising by email or phone without your consent.
- You have the legitimate right to require us to view, modify, or delete any personal information about you.
Autonomy and speed of electrical products
Variables according to the weight of the person, the terrain and the weather outside.
Maintenance of electrical products
The maintenance of electrical products is mandatory as for bicycles, motorcycles and cars, to do every 300 km by us, or by yourself.
We offer two maintenances for any electrical product purchased from us, the following maintenance will cost you 25 €.
The interview has half an hour of work and consists of checking the correct tire pressure, screws, check if there is no play, change grip if necessary and finally test it.
Do not neglect the interviews, as a precaution the maintenance must be done every 300km traveled, beyond 700km traveled it becomes dangerous for the used to use it if it has not done any maintenance, because there may be a risk of detachment of parts, everything depends on your usual use of course.
Legislation for electrical products
An electrical product is considered to be a moving device.
If its maximum authorized speed was 18 km / h previously, since 01/06/2019, 25 km / h are legal.
If the driver is traveling at walking pace (i.e. at most 6 km / h), he is simply subject to the rules applicable for pedestrians. On the other hand, from 7 km / h and above, it will then be subject to the regulations which govern the behavior and position of cyclists on public roads.
Remember that to be able to drive a displacement machine:
Wearing a helmet is not compulsory.
You don't need a driver's license.
There is no minimum age.
It is not necessary to take out compulsory insurance.
It does not have to be registered.
Between nightfall and daybreak or in any circumstance that does not allow sufficient visibility of 200 meters, users traveling on the roadway or the cycle path must be equipped with a white or yellow light at the front and red on the back. If they are traveling on the left side of the road, the lights will be reversed.
Regarding the load, the front and rear dimensions cannot exceed 50 centimeters and laterally 30 centimeters.
Finally, since an unmounted vehicle is not a vehicle, it can be parked on the sidewalk.
We care about your safety, for this purpose we offer you a discount on all our protections (helmet, elbow pads, knee pads) with the purchase of any electrical product.
We prefer to know that you are safe than in danger, for your safety and that of others, please respect the highway code and equip yourself with a helmet, adequate protection and be visible on the road by wearing a yellow vest .
All our electrical products are clamped at 25Km / h and thus comply with Belgian legislation, we take no responsibility if you unleash your electrical machine!
All these instructions concern Belgium only, find out about the laws of your country if you live outside Belgium.
Do you have a VAT number?
Know that VAT is 100% deductible, save 21% with your VAT number by placing the purchase of your product such as electric scooter, electric skateboard or monoroue at your expense.
Inquire with your insurer for more information.
It is possible to test an electrical product for free in our store before buying it, but please bring your identity card.
All our products sold comply with the European laws in force.
We select for you only the best brands to ensure the best quality of all our products.
We take care to test all our products before putting them on sale to best meet the requirements of our customers.
After sales service
We have a professional repair shop equipped with the best tools to ensure a fast and efficient repair service.
If you wish to have a maintenance or a repair then you just have to deposit your product in our store or you can directly have it delivered with us, and we will take care of it as soon as possible after the reception, however inform us by mail or by phone, briefly mentioning your desired requirements.
The repair quotation is completely free, however the price of the repair and maintenance varies depending on the product and the repair in question.
We agree to do maintenance and repairs for products that were not purchased from us.
All our products are guaranteed for 2 years.
For electrical products the warranty is 2 years on the mechanics and 1 year on the electrical (display, controller, battery).
Our electrical products are waterproof on wet roads as well as fine rain, but are not waterproof for puddles and heavy rains.
Definition of a fine rain (drizzle): the drizzle, or drizzle, is a type of precipitation whose drops of water seem to float in the air thanks to their small size (from 0,2 to 0,5 mm) .
In Belgium you can easily find out about rainfall (quantitative rainfall assessment) on the website www.meteo-info.be
All warranties will be void if the expert proves that you have abused in the rain, in puddles or on the roads on which salt has been deposited to melt the snow, as the salt seeping through damages all electrical components.