ETWOW BOOSTER PLUS CONFORT 2019
Light electric scooter ETWOW BOOSTER PLUS CONFORT 2019 of the brand E-TWOW, model 2019
The E-TWOW Booster Plus COMFORT enhances the state-of-the-art equipment that made the success of its elders. We release the factory version in October 2018. The Booster Plus will transport you to 30 km / h over a distance of 20 to 30 km.
The E-TWOW S2 Booster Plus is the newest electric scooter manufactured by E-TWOW. It improves the state-of-the-art equipment that made the success of its elders. Its dimensions are ideal to maximize: comfort, weight, autonomy and speed
With the Booster Plus, you will have:
- optimized driving for beginners and experienced users alike
- more comfort and safety for your daily trips
- various aesthetic improvements to stay modern
And as for the whole range of E-TWOW scooters:
- Autonomy far above average portable electric vehicles.
- Speed comparable and now faster than that of a city bike
- Very close to a classic scooter with a flatbed close to the ground and freewheels allow use in a classic scooter
- Modern with a color LCD display to know the speed, the distance traveled and the battery charge level
- Secure with powerful front magnetic brake, rear mechanical backup brake, and more adherent rear wheels
- Powerful front lighting with 6 LEDs to be visible during the night
- Compact and lightweight to easily take home, his office (under a table corner) and public transport (train, metro, bus)
2 maintenances offered (50 € of free maintenance)!
-10% reduction on all wear parts!
-10% discount on the purchase of a new battery!
-10% discount on the purchase of a new charger!
-10% of discount on the purchase of a helmet or a pack of protections of your choice (enter the promo code '10PROTEC' in the basket after adding this article and the protection of your choice)!
We will refund the difference if you find cheaper elsewhere!
2 years warranty!
100% tax deductible!
You have a VAT number?
Be aware that VAT is 100% deductible, save 21% thanks to your VAT number by placing the purchase of your electric product (scooter, skateboard, monoroue) at your expense.
Inquire with your insurer for more information.
We accept payments by eco-checks, in cash in the store and payment by card on the website, valid only on travel products: scooters, monoroues, bikes, skateboard, longboard...!
If you wish to pay by eco-checks on our website then you must buy a voucher of the amount you wish to spend in eco-vouchers and then use this gift voucher on our website to buy any product.
Head here to buy a gift voucher with your eco-checks payment card: https://www.inrevolta.com/en/accessories-skateboard-longboard/voucher.html
Autonomy and speed of electrical products
Variables according to the weight of the person, the terrain and the weather outside.
Maintenance of electrical products
The maintenance of electrical products is mandatory as for bicycles, motorcycles and cars, to do every 300 km by us, or by yourself.
We offer two maintenances for any electrical product purchased from us, the following maintenance will cost you 25 €.
The interview has half an hour of work and consists of checking the correct tire pressure, screws, check if there is no play, change grip if necessary and finally test it.
Do not neglect the interviews, as a precaution the maintenance must be done every 300km traveled, beyond 700km traveled it becomes dangerous for the used to use it if it has not done any maintenance, because there may be a risk of detachment of parts, everything depends on your usual use of course.
Legislation for electrical products
No need for a license or a license plate.
Any electric object is allowed to drive up to 25 km / h on the road and 6 km / h on the sidewalk.
You are allowed to drive up to 45 km / h maximum on the road with assistance mode only.
We care about your safety, for this purpose we offer you a discount on all our protections (helmet, elbow pads, knee pads) with the purchase of any electrical product.
We prefer you to know in safety than in danger, for your safety and that of others, respect the rules of the road and equip you with a helmet, adequate protections and be visible on the road by wearing a yellow vest .
You are allowed to drive more than 45 km / h on a closed circuit only.
The electrical products that are sold that exceed the speed of 45km / h are mainly intended for users who have a significant weight and who wish to cross steep climbs without difficulty.
All these instructions concern Belgium only, find out about the laws of your country if you live outside Belgium.
Insurance is not mandatory, but strongly recommended in case of accident to make you avoid paying high fees from your pocket!
An average accident can cost you around 3000 euros, a medium injury accident can cost you around 17 000 €.
Go to your insurance to insure your electric product, as a rule all family RC cover you for free up to 25 km / h, if you still want to be covered more than 25 km / h then you will have to pay extra each year to your insurance which is about 50-70 € per year, inquire with her for more information.
Another insurance that may be of interest to you is the one that covers you in case of loss, theft and breakage. Electrical products have a budget, it will only cost you about 10% of the amount of your product to ensure a full year in this type of situation.
All these instructions concern Belgium only, find out about the laws of your country if you live outside Belgium.
The only insurance we offer you is if your parcel is lost or stolen on delivery, then we begin a survey with our parcel shipping service and you are refunded the full amount of your payment or you are sent back express the same product without additional cost.
It is possible to test an electrical product for free in our store before buying it, but please bring your identity card.
All our products sold comply with the European laws in force.
We select for you only the best brands to ensure the best quality of all our products.
We take care to test all our products before putting them on sale to best meet the requirements of our customers.
After sales service
We have a professional repair shop equipped with the best tools to ensure a fast and efficient repair service.
If you wish to have a maintenance or a repair then you just have to deposit your product in our store or you can directly have it delivered with us, and we will take care of it as soon as possible after the reception, however inform us by mail or by phone, briefly mentioning your desired requirements.
The repair quotation is completely free, however the price of the repair and maintenance varies depending on the product and the repair in question.
We agree to do maintenance and repairs for products that were not purchased from us.
- Delivery time: 2-5 working days.
- Carrier: Dpd, the driver will pass to your home once, if you are absent he will iron a second time, and if you are still absent then they will leave you a notice of passage by asking you to contact them to fix another delivery or leave the package in a relay point near you.
- Destination: to all of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Spain, Norway , Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland
- Free delivery: For any order over 150 € (except Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Iceland, Romania and Serbia where the order must be greater than 300 €), 100 € extra for parcels over 35 kg, and 200 € extra for parcels over 50kg, customs fees of 150 € extra for Switzerland!
- Insurance: Your order is insured in case of loss or theft, you will be immediately refunded or you will receive a new order at no extra charge if the package is declared as lost or stolen!
- Tracking number: You receive your tracking number automatically by email, you can also track your package in the "my account" section.
All our products are guaranteed for 2 years without exception, except electric scooters, electric skateboards and electric monoroues which are guaranteed 2 years on the parts and 1 year on the battery as well as all the electrical components.
Our electrical products are waterproof on wet roads as well as fine rain, but are not waterproof for puddles and heavy rains.
Definition of a fine rain (drizzle): the drizzle, or drizzle, is a type of precipitation whose drops of water seem to float in the air thanks to their small size (from 0,2 to 0,5 mm) .
In Belgium you can easily find out about rainfall (quantitative rainfall assessment) on the website www.meteo-info.be
All warranties will be void if the expert proves that you have abused in the rain, in puddles or on the roads on which salt has been deposited to melt the snow, as the salt seeping through damages all electrical components.
The only electrical product that we currently have, which ensures you a seal for any type of condition (showers, snow, puddles, except diving into a pool of course) is the Z1000 V2 Smolt and Co.
Speed counter: 30 km / h
Autonomy: 20 to 30 km
Battery: Lithium-Polymer 33V 6.5Ah
Charger: 33V 3.5A
Dimensions folded: 945 x 135 x 300 mm
Dimensions Unfolded: 940 x 135 x 1160 mm
Braking: Front and rear
Suspension: double suspension front and rear
Rear wheel: Soft rubber
Warranty: 2 years scooter - 1 year battery
We strongly advise you to follow all these instructions to ensure a long life of your Etwow and avoid returns by customer service, usually people who take care of their Etwow 3-4 years, and then change the battery.
Important maintenance and safety instructions:
- Do not use your Etwow as soon as you receive it, charge it 100% before.
- Then, perform a charge / discharge cycle 5 times, roll with your Etwow until the battery shows 10% then charge it up to 100%, repeat this cycle 3 times minimum to put the battery in condition.
- After having done your charge / discharge cycle, to guarantee the good life of your battery, make small regular loads, do not wait for the battery to display 0%, recharge it as soon as you can, the best it is. is not to go below 20%.
- Do not charge your Etwow directly after using it, wait half an hour for the battery to cool a little.
- Do not charge your Etwow directly after driving on the wet road, let it dry first, wait 30min - 1 hour.
- When charging the Etwow first put the charger in the socket and then in the Etwow to avoid short circuits.
- If you do not use your Etwow for a long time eg 1 month, then leave the charge at 50%, it is not good that a lithium polymer battery is fully charged or fully discharged if it is not used on a long period.
- Avoid driving on the snow, firstly for your safety because it slips, and secondly because of the salt that is put on the snow to melt it, the salt is very bad if it penetrates inside because it risks to sabotage electrical components.
- Avoid rolling curbs to avoid shocks to the battery and ensure the proper maintenance of the hardware.
- Maintain your Etwow every 300 km by tightening all the screws and bolts, we offer you the first maintenance.
- Seal your Etwow with IP54 silicone as soon as the seal is removed with wear (usually the seal remains 1-2 years without worries).
- The Etwow is waterproof on wet roads, but avoid rolling on puddles and in the rain at the risk of damaging it over time.
- Think about your safety and equip yourself with a helmet, be visible on the road wearing a yellow vest.
- The Etwow has 4 buttons, one to trigger a horn, one for headlights, one to change mode (odo = number of km traveled since the beginning of manufacture, trip = mode that you can set to 0 while remaining pressed the button a few seconds, a button to turn on and off the Etwow)
- You have different settings in the Etwow: change the speed limit, unlock the maximum speed, assistance mode, cruiser control.
- Limit the speed to roll at 6, 20, 30, etc: turn off the Etwow, hold the trigger trigger, switch on the Etwow, change from the smallest to the highest speed with the headlight button (2nd button), apply with the 3rd button, release the brake trigger.
- Assist mode (safety that allows you to start only after a few meters with your foot, according to the law you are allowed to drive up to 45km / h in assistance mode only): switch on the Etwow, then hold the trigger brakes, then press on the ignition button, change the mode with the key button (2nd button) and apply with the 3rd button, select the mode P1.
- cruise control mode (hold the throttle trigger for a few seconds and the Etwow will roll at the recorded speed without pressing the throttle trigger, press the brake to stop the cruise control): switch on the Etwow, then hold the trigger brake, then press the ignition button, switch mode with the key button (2nd button) and apply with the 3rd button, select P2 mode.
- Unclip the maximum speed: switch on the Etwow, then hold the brake trigger, then press the ignition button, change the mode with the headlight button (2nd button) and apply with the 3rd button, select the P3 mode.