ETWOW Booster V CONFORT 2020
Light electric scooter ETWOW Booster V CONFORT 2020 of the brand E-TWOW
The Booster V CONFORT is the scooter that offers the best autonomy of origin, giving you 35 to 40 km of range and a speed counter up to 35 km / h. It is scalable and can accommodate upgrades and reduced costs, a battery to increase are autonomy of 35%.
This new Booster V comfort, 10.H AH (new version shipped before November 15 ,2018) waterproof IP54 is equipped with a 36V10.5Ah battery giving a maximum speed: 35 km / h and a range of 35 to 40 km.
The Booster V CONFORT is a novelty of November 2018. It will replace the booster V. This comfort version offers in addition:
rear wheel soft eraser as wide as that of the front wheel
An extended rear mudguard without screws
Screws and improved structure
Its electronics allows it to accommodate a 14Ah battery to achieve a range of at least 40 km.
The V CONFORT booster is a powerful and fast electric scooter
Like an electric scooter the scooter is equipped with a brushless motor to offer optimum performance. The scooter is able to provide the following performance:
a maximum speed of 35 km / h in unbridled mode you will be faster than the vast majority of city bikes
an autonomy of 30 to 35 km will guarantee you an endurance without fault for your long journey
How does the electric scooter ride uphill? With a good torque at 16 N.m the controller of booster V is programmed for a crossing of a good rising coast of 23 °.
If you're hesitating between a bike or an electric scooter, think about how much time you'll earn with an electric scooter.
A comfortable and easy-to-use electric scooter
Whether novice or expert, the scooter adapts to you. The normal mode is intended to give you a comfort of use without surprise. Its acceleration is soft at startup and progressive for optimal comfort. It's the same for the brake that is progressive and depends on the level of pressure applied, as for a bike.
It is possible to modify your scooter so that it is a scooter with foldable seat.
The size of its 8-inch wheels allows you to have a compact without compromising the comfort of use. The electric scooter is also equipped with front and rear suspensions.
For your safety, E-TWOW has also arranged for you to be visible during the night. The scooter has a mechanical brake that you can activate by foot. The main brake is controlled by the thumb of my left hand and recharges the battery at low speed (KERS technology).
It's also compact and light scooter
Like its older ones the BOOSTER V remains a light and collapsible scooter. It fits easily in the trunk of your car, but also in public transport. You can also put your scooter under your desk, time for a quick charge with its charger for electric scooter. The E-TWOW electric scooter is simple and easy to carry.
With dashboard and settings
Our electric scooter with color dashboard, allows you to visualize the speed, the distance traveled, and of course the level of charge of the battery. Although E-TWOW scooters are able to run without batteries and / or off, this is an important part of being able to finish your course at reasonable speed.
On this model, the battery gauge has been improved to be more linear than previous models manufactured before 2017.
New diagnostic codes have also been incorporated into the display of the electric scooter.
Finally the sound of the horn has been modified to be better understood.
2 maintenances offered (50 € of free maintenance)!
-10% reduction on all wear parts!
-10% discount on the purchase of a new battery!
-10% discount on the purchase of a new charger!
-10% of discount on the purchase of a helmet or a pack of protections of your choice!
We will refund the difference if you find cheaper elsewhere!
2 years warranty!
100% tax deductible!
You have a VAT number?
Be aware that VAT is 100% deductible, save 21% thanks to your VAT number by placing the purchase of your electric product (scooter, skateboard, monoroue) at your expense.
Inquire with your insurer for more information.
We accept payments by eco-checks, in cash in the store and payment by card on the website, valid only on travel products: scooters, monoroues, bikes, skateboard, longboard...!
If you wish to pay by eco-checks on our website then you must buy a voucher of the amount you wish to spend in eco-vouchers and then use this gift voucher on our website to buy any product.
Head here to buy a gift voucher with your eco-checks payment card: https://www.inrevolta.com/en/accessories-skateboard-longboard/voucher.html
Autonomy and speed of electrical products
Variables according to the weight of the person, the terrain and the weather outside.
Maintenance of electrical products
The maintenance of electrical products is mandatory as for bicycles, motorcycles and cars, to do every 300 km by us, or by yourself.
We offer two maintenances for any electrical product purchased from us, the following maintenance will cost you 25 €.
The interview has half an hour of work and consists of checking the correct tire pressure, screws, check if there is no play, change grip if necessary and finally test it.
Do not neglect the interviews, as a precaution the maintenance must be done every 300km traveled, beyond 700km traveled it becomes dangerous for the used to use it if it has not done any maintenance, because there may be a risk of detachment of parts, everything depends on your usual use of course.
Legislation for electrical products
No need for a license or a license plate.
Any electric object is allowed to drive up to 25 km / h on the road and 6 km / h on the sidewalk.
We care about your safety, for this purpose we offer you a discount on all our protections (helmet, elbow pads, knee pads) with the purchase of any electrical product.
We prefer you to know in safety than in danger, for your safety and that of others, respect the rules of the road and equip you with a helmet, adequate protections and be visible on the road by wearing a yellow vest .
All these instructions concern Belgium only, find out about the laws of your country if you live outside Belgium.
Do you have a VAT number?
Know that VAT is 100% deductible, save 21% with your VAT number by placing the purchase of your product such as electric scooter, electric skateboard or monoroue at your expense.
Inquire with your insurer for more information.
It is possible to test an electrical product for free in our store before buying it, but please bring your identity card.
All our products sold comply with the European laws in force.
We select for you only the best brands to ensure the best quality of all our products.
We take care to test all our products before putting them on sale to best meet the requirements of our customers.
After sales service
We have a professional repair shop equipped with the best tools to ensure a fast and efficient repair service.
If you wish to have a maintenance or a repair then you just have to deposit your product in our store or you can directly have it delivered with us, and we will take care of it as soon as possible after the reception, however inform us by mail or by phone, briefly mentioning your desired requirements.
The repair quotation is completely free, however the price of the repair and maintenance varies depending on the product and the repair in question.
We agree to do maintenance and repairs for products that were not purchased from us.
All our products are guaranteed for 2 years.
Our electrical products are waterproof on wet roads as well as fine rain, but are not waterproof for puddles and heavy rains.
Definition of a fine rain (drizzle): the drizzle, or drizzle, is a type of precipitation whose drops of water seem to float in the air thanks to their small size (from 0,2 to 0,5 mm) .
In Belgium you can easily find out about rainfall (quantitative rainfall assessment) on the website www.meteo-info.be
All warranties will be void if the expert proves that you have abused in the rain, in puddles or on the roads on which salt has been deposited to melt the snow, as the salt seeping through damages all electrical components.
- Delivery time: 2-5 working days.
- Carrier: Dpd/UPS, the driver will pass to your home once, if you are absent he will iron a second time, and if you are still absent then they will leave you a notice of passage by asking you to contact them to fix another delivery or leave the package in a relay point near you.
- Destination: to all of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Spain, Norway , Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, Monaco
- Insurance: Your order is insured in case of loss or theft, you will be immediately refunded or you will receive a new order at no extra charge if the package is declared as lost or stolen!
- Tracking number: You receive your tracking number automatically by email, you can also track your package in the "my account" section.
Autonomy: 30 to 35 km (depends on the weight / speed / wind / type and state of the soil / temperature)
Max speed: 35 km / h
Wheels: 8 inch diameter in soft, comfortable, puncture-proof rubber with good grip
Folding: Fully foldable, height adjustable, folding handlebars + automatic unfolding in 2 seconds
Braking: Patented KERS regenerative braking for front wheel + rear emergency braking
Shock Absorber: Front shock absorber + rear shock absorber to absorb the roughness
Light: LED lighting and automatic screen backlight with light sensor
Cruise control / cruise control function: hold the throttle for 3 seconds at the desired speed (when the function is activated)
Zero Start function: With this safety function, you must start the scooter with your foot, then press the accelerator to start the engine, this function saves a lot of battery ....
Horn: On the control panel of the display, next to the light
Rated motor power: 575W
Motor type: DC Brushless
Consumption: 7.5Wh / km
Maximum output torque: 16 Nm
SAMSUNG Battery: 36V 10.5Ah LI-ION
Charging time: 2-4h
Charger input voltage: 220V / 110V
LCD display 80 x 60 x 60 mm - total counter / trip meter / ambient temperature / speed / battery level / light / horn
Materials: metallized aluminum alloy
Total weight: 10.9 kg
Max load: 100 kg
Charger: 3 A
Dimensions: Folded: 945 x 135 x 300 mm, Unfolded: 940 x 135 x 1160 mm
- The Etwow has 4 buttons, one to trigger a horn, one for headlights, one to change mode (odo = number of km traveled since the beginning of manufacture, trip = mode that you can set to 0 while remaining pressed the button a few seconds, a button to turn on and off the Etwow)
- You have different settings in the Etwow: change the speed limit, unlock the maximum speed, assistance mode, cruiser control.
- Limit the speed to roll at 6, 20, 30, etc: turn off the Etwow, hold the trigger trigger, switch on the Etwow, change from the smallest to the highest speed with the headlight button (2nd button), apply with the 3rd button, release the brake trigger.
- Assist mode (safety that allows you to start only after a few meters with your foot, according to the law you are allowed to drive up to 45km / h in assistance mode only): switch on the Etwow, then hold the trigger brakes, then press on the ignition button, change the mode with the key button (2nd button) and apply with the 3rd button, select the mode P1.
- cruise control mode (hold the throttle trigger for a few seconds and the Etwow will roll at the recorded speed without pressing the throttle trigger, press the brake to stop the cruise control): switch on the Etwow, then hold the trigger brake, then press the ignition button, switch mode with the key button (2nd button) and apply with the 3rd button, select P2 mode.
- Unclip the maximum speed: switch on the Etwow, then hold the brake trigger, then press the ignition button, change the mode with the headlight button (2nd button) and apply with the 3rd button, select the P3 mode.
We strongly advise you to follow all these instructions to ensure a long life of your Etwow and avoid returns by customer service, usually people who take care of their Etwow 3-4 years, and then change the battery.
Important maintenance and safety instructions:
- Do not use your Etwow as soon as you receive it, charge it 100% before.
- Then, perform a charge / discharge cycle 5 times, roll with your Etwow until the battery shows 10% then charge it up to 100%, repeat this cycle 3 times minimum to put the battery in condition.
- After having done your charge / discharge cycle, to guarantee the good life of your battery, make small regular loads, do not wait for the battery to display 0%, recharge it as soon as you can, the best it is. is not to go below 20%.
- Do not charge your Etwow directly after using it, wait half an hour for the battery to cool a little.
- Do not charge your Etwow directly after driving on the wet road, let it dry first, wait 30min - 1 hour.
- When charging the Etwow first put the charger in the socket and then in the Etwow to avoid short circuits.
- If you do not use your Etwow for a long time eg 1 month, then leave the charge at 50%, it is not good that a lithium polymer battery is fully charged or fully discharged if it is not used on a long period.
- Avoid driving on the snow, firstly for your safety because it slips, and secondly because of the salt that is put on the snow to melt it, the salt is very bad if it penetrates inside because it risks to sabotage electrical components.
- Avoid rolling curbs to avoid shocks to the battery and ensure the proper maintenance of the hardware.
- Maintain your Etwow every 300 km by tightening all the screws and bolts, we offer you the first maintenance.
- Seal your Etwow with IP54 silicone as soon as the seal is removed with wear (usually the seal remains 1-2 years without worries).
- The Etwow is waterproof on wet roads, but avoid rolling on puddles and in the rain at the risk of damaging it over time.
- Think about your safety and equip yourself with a helmet, be visible on the road wearing a yellow vest.