Electric bike Elwing Yuvy of the brand ELWING
Presentation of the Yuvy
The Yuvy is a utility electric bike, ultra fun, modular and affordable.
Built to last: no compromise on safety, quality and durability.
Speed: 25 Km / h
Autonomy: 50 - 70 Km
Maximum load: 150 Kg
- Color: Gray
- Cyclist size: optimized for cyclists measuring between 160 and 185 cm
- Weight: 30 Kg
- Battery life: up to 70 km
- Assistance speed: 25 Km / h
- Charging time: 4 to 6 hours
- Legal street: Yes
- Frame: Aluminum 6061
- Fork: Aluminum 6061
- Group: Shimano Altus 7
- Handlebar: 675 mm wide
- Brakes: Bengal Ares 3E hydraulic disc brakes
- Wheels: 20 inches x100 mm 36 h
- Rims: Aluminum
- Tires: Kenda K1032 20x4 with K-shield puncture-resistant tape
- Saddle: Comfortable two-seater
- Battery: 48V 13Ah
- Motor: BaFang 250W 48V 30 Nm rear hub motor, maintenance-free
- Display: LCD screen shows speed, distance, mode and time
- Controller: 48V 18A, 5 levels of assistance
- Charger: 48V 2A
Much more than just an electric bike .
This compact two-seater electric utility bicycle offers hundreds of accessory combinations. Make your own configurations and extend its functionality.
Take everything you want.
SEE & BE SEEN
Powerful front and rear lights integrated for safe driving, day and night.
Reliable and easy to maintain
All parts have been selected from the major industry leaders and widely distributed brands (Shimano®, Kenda®, BaFang®, Bengal® ...) to guarantee quality and always easy maintenance.
2 maintenances offered (50 € of free maintenance)!
Helmet offered with the promo code FREEHELMET (45 € free)!
-10% reduction on all wear parts!
-10% discount on the purchase of a new battery!
-10% discount on the purchase of a new charger!
-10% of discount on the purchase of a helmet or a pack of protections of your choice!
We will refund the difference if you find cheaper elsewhere!
2 years warranty!
100% tax deductible!
You have a VAT number?
Be aware that VAT is 100% deductible, save 21% thanks to your VAT number by placing the purchase of your electric product (scooter, skateboard, monoroue) at your expense.
Inquire with your insurer for more information.
We accept payments by eco-checks, in cash in the store and payment by card on the website, valid only on travel products: scooters, monoroues, bikes, skateboard, longboard...!
If you wish to pay by eco-checks on our website then you must buy a voucher of the amount you wish to spend in eco-vouchers and then use this gift voucher on our website to buy any product.
Head here to buy a gift voucher with your eco-checks payment card: https://www.inrevolta.com/en/accessories-skateboard-longboard/voucher.html
Autonomy and speed of electrical products
Variables according to the weight of the person, the terrain and the weather outside.
Maintenance of electrical products
The maintenance of electrical products is mandatory as for bicycles, motorcycles and cars, to do every 300 km by us, or by yourself.
We offer two maintenances for any electrical product purchased from us, the following maintenance will cost you 25 €.
The interview has half an hour of work and consists of checking the correct tire pressure, screws, check if there is no play, change grip if necessary and finally test it.
Do not neglect the interviews, as a precaution the maintenance must be done every 300km traveled, beyond 700km traveled it becomes dangerous for the used to use it if it has not done any maintenance, because there may be a risk of detachment of parts, everything depends on your usual use of course.
Legislation for electrical products
No need for a license or a license plate.
Any electric object is allowed to drive up to 25 km / h on the road and 6 km / h on the sidewalk.
We care about your safety, for this purpose we offer you a discount on all our protections (helmet, elbow pads, knee pads) with the purchase of any electrical product.
We prefer you to know in safety than in danger, for your safety and that of others, respect the rules of the road and equip you with a helmet, adequate protections and be visible on the road by wearing a yellow vest .
All these instructions concern Belgium only, find out about the laws of your country if you live outside Belgium.
Do you have a VAT number?
Know that VAT is 100% deductible, save 21% with your VAT number by placing the purchase of your product such as electric scooter, electric skateboard or monoroue at your expense.
Inquire with your insurer for more information.
It is possible to test an electrical product for free in our store before buying it, but please bring your identity card.
All our products sold comply with the European laws in force.
We select for you only the best brands to ensure the best quality of all our products.
We take care to test all our products before putting them on sale to best meet the requirements of our customers.
After sales service
We have a professional repair shop equipped with the best tools to ensure a fast and efficient repair service.
If you wish to have a maintenance or a repair then you just have to deposit your product in our store or you can directly have it delivered with us, and we will take care of it as soon as possible after the reception, however inform us by mail or by phone, briefly mentioning your desired requirements.
The repair quotation is completely free, however the price of the repair and maintenance varies depending on the product and the repair in question.
We agree to do maintenance and repairs for products that were not purchased from us.
All our products are guaranteed for 2 years.
Our electrical products are waterproof on wet roads as well as fine rain, but are not waterproof for puddles and heavy rains.
Definition of a fine rain (drizzle): the drizzle, or drizzle, is a type of precipitation whose drops of water seem to float in the air thanks to their small size (from 0,2 to 0,5 mm) .
In Belgium you can easily find out about rainfall (quantitative rainfall assessment) on the website www.meteo-info.be
All warranties will be void if the expert proves that you have abused in the rain, in puddles or on the roads on which salt has been deposited to melt the snow, as the salt seeping through damages all electrical components.
- Delivery time: 2-5 working days.
- Carrier: Dpd/UPS, the driver will pass to your home once, if you are absent he will iron a second time, and if you are still absent then they will leave you a notice of passage by asking you to contact them to fix another delivery or leave the package in a relay point near you.
- Destination: to all of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Spain, Norway , Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, Monaco
- Insurance: Your order is insured in case of loss or theft, you will be immediately refunded or you will receive a new order at no extra charge if the package is declared as lost or stolen!
- Tracking number: You receive your tracking number automatically by email, you can also track your package in the "my account" section.